Photo credit – Georgina
Recipe by Georgina – Source
It is one of those recipes that can go best with anything – be it a snack or an after-meal for getting the required antioxidants while still maintaining your weight loss regimen.
- Six tablespoons of crème fraiche
- One tablespoon of blueberries (fresh)
- One tablespoon of raspberries (fresh)
- One tablespoon of blackberries (fresh)
- One tablespoon of sweetener (low carb) to taste (xylitol or natvia or erythritol)
- The first step is to take three big bowls and divide the crème fraiche among them.
- Now, take the three types of berries – blueberries, raspberries and blackberries – and throw them in the bowl.
- Now, take the crème fraiche and mash the fruits.
- If you are using the sweetener (low carb) then, add in the desired amount for a little sweetness.
- Lastly, take a serving dish and layer the fruits along with the cream mixtures. If you so desire, then you can garnish the dish with extra fresh fruits.