Photo credit – Andres Regalado
Recipe by Andres Regalado – Source
Low carb rice pudding.
This recipe is like a miracle dish; not only this it is low in calories, but it is also a low crab snack that is filling, sweet and not to mention, healthy.
- Three fourth of cup of cauliflower rice
- Six ounces of cream cheese
- Three fourth of cup of Lifeway Kefir Plain (Which is to shaken well first)
- Three fourth of sweetener (cup)
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Cinnamon for sprinkling, as your wish
- One stick (cinnamon)
- First, place florets into a food processor or with the help of cheese grater, “rice” the cauliflower.
- Next, add half cup of milk along with sweetener and vanilla extract after putting the cauliflower rice into a microwave safe bowl.
- Next, for two minutes, microwave and after that, let it stand for a few minutes, say ten to fifteen minutes.
- Now, combine the remaining milk in a sauce pan (medium size) along with the cheese (cream) and cinnamon stick and cook it in medium heat. Next, do try to stir continually until most of the cream cheese has melted and also when the mixture has thickened.
- Use fork in order to remove the cinnamon stick and then until it is well combined, keep on stirring the cooked cauliflower.
- Lastly, remove the heat and then, divide the pudding between five dishes. If you wish, you may sprinkle cinnamon (additional) over each dish and finally, don’t forget to refrigerate two to four hours.
- Serving size (One serving as total recipe can make about five servings)
- Protein – 4.20g
- Calories – 139
- Fat – 11.92g
- Carbs – 4.40g
- Fiber – 0.40g
NET CARBS – 4.00g