Intense Personal Training
The Intense Health method is based on a unique high-intensity resistance training method – completed in 20-minute personal training sessions – on a purposely-designed machine the ARX. The ARX is exclusive to Intense Health will be the only training facilities in Australia to offer this unique training method.
Adaptive Resistance Exercise (ARX) is the Safest, most Effective, Efficient and Easy to use piece of fitness equipment, you will ever try. If your goals are general fitness, weight loss, sports specific or rehab the Intense Health personal training will do the job.
Intense Training Benefits
The Intense Health unique Personal Training methods include 20 min workouts, and a customised nutritional program delivering the following 10 key benefits:
- Improves muscle tone, strength and firms skin
- Increases metabolism – with greater “fat-burning” potential
- Improves energy levels – to be more productive and focused, or simply enjoy living to a greater degree.
- Increases functional ability – with an improved ability to deal with the stresses, strains and demands of everyday life
- Improves cardio-vascular fitness – optimisation of your heart and lungs ability to function and provide your body with the oxygen it needs
- Increases flexibility – full range movements provide ideal flexibility throughout your body
- Improves natural hormonal levels – like testosterone and growth hormone
- Bone loss prevention – low force high intensity training is the best way to keep your bones strong and healthy and prevent demineralization and osteoporosis
- Alleviates arthritic pain
- Increases self-confidence and mental focus
After the initial consultation, a customised training plan is designed for each client. The plan is made up of guided, slow-motion, muscular resistance training. Each effective and safe exercise set is done to momentary muscular failure for each muscle group – with a total of between 5-8 exercise sets completed in each 20 minute session. Depending on the client, these 20-minute sessions are done twice or a maximum of 4 times per week.
Our one-on-one sessions are conducted by appointment with just you and the Intense Health training specialist in the temperature-controlled training room. Our research-based approach of superior strength training, nutrition and fitness helps transform lives in an effective, efficient and safe manner, irrespective of your age or physical condition.