Intense Private Training
Interlude method is based on a unique, high-intensity resistance training method, completed in 20-minute one-on-one training sessions. We use exclusive Adaptive Resistance Exercise equipment (ARX), making Intense Health the only training facility in Australia to offer this unique training method. As part of the Interlude system, ARX technology uses your own physical abilities to gain results in a safe, effective and efficient way.
Intense Training Benefits
The Intense Health unique Personal Training methods include 20 min workouts, and a customised nutritional program delivering the following 10 key benefits:
- Improves muscle tone, strength and firms skin
- Increases metabolism – with greater “fat-burning” potential
- Improves energy levels – to be more productive and focused, or simply enjoy living to a greater degree.
- Increases functional ability – with an improved ability to deal with the stresses, strains and demands of everyday life
- Improves cardio-vascular fitness – optimisation of your heart and lungs ability to function and provide your body with the oxygen it needs
- Increases flexibility – full range movements provide ideal flexibility throughout your body
- Improves natural hormonal levels – like testosterone and growth hormone
- Bone loss prevention – low force high intensity training is the best way to keep your bones strong and healthy and prevent demineralization and osteoporosis
- Alleviates arthritic pain
- Increases self-confidence and mental focus
Interlude is grounded in efficiency. After the initial consultation, a customised training plan is designed for each client made up of guided, slow-motion, muscular resistance training. Within the intense 20-minute session, you will complete 5-8 exercise sets chosen specifically to suit your abilities and goals. These 20-minute sessions are done twice or a maximum of 4 times per week, dependent on each individual’s needs.
Each session is conducted in the Intense Health Chamber, with just you and an Intense Health Training Specialist. The Private Chamber is temperature-controlled with no music, no TV, no distractions ensuring that you get the most out of each and every session.